A minimum of 15 students of the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) at Jankipur in Kaushambi district fell sick on account of suspected meals poisoning on Wednesday. The students of the all-girls residential faculty had breakfast after which they skilled stomachache and began vomiting.
The Chayal neighborhood well being centre, the place all 15 have been admitted, later referred 13 of them to the district hospital.
As per studies, the woman students have been served snacks, milk, paratha (fried bread) and curry for breakfast.
Kaushambi district Justice of the Peace Sujit Kumar and SP Kaushambi Brajesh Kumar Srivastava went to the CHC and spoke to the ladies. District meals security officers took samples of the meals served within the morning and despatched them for examination.