A fireplace broke out contained in the food court of a non-public university in Higher Noida early on Monday, officers mentioned. No particular person was injured in the hearth that was reported from the Galgotias University at 3.24 am, Chief Fire Officer Pradeep Kumar Choubey mentioned.
“Upon receiving info, three items of water tenders together with firefighters had been rushed to the spot. The hearth had damaged out in the food court positioned exterior the primary campus constructing,” Choubey mentioned.
Whereas the hearth was doused in a while, there was no harm to any particular person in the entire episode, he added.
The precise motive behind the hearth and the extent of harm brought on by it’s but to be ascertained, the officer mentioned.